From Field to Plate...
Several times a year Christine hosts pottery workshops at her studio. These include workshops on:
- how to build an Ancient Greek kiln
- how to construct a large Cretan urn
- pit-firing with sawdust and chicken manure
- how to build a paper kiln and
- how to make Greek worry beads
Christine is always open to new ideas or suggestions for workshops. Any interested artists or visitors are very welcome to participate and add their own ideas or expertise.
If you are interested in participating in a workshop, please contact Christine.